Silly Mistakes You've Made On EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Mar 17, 2019.

?

Aliens?

Mars 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Neptune 2 vote(s) 7.1%
Mercury...duh. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
FadedMartian 23 vote(s) 82.1%
  1. I'm a sucker for symmetry - most of us are. I can't tell you how many times I was 1 block off on a build -_-
  2. I can’t tell you how many times I was 100 blocks of a build... (the thing Is I never bother to fix it)
    607, luckycordel and Eviltoade like this.
  3. I once led a brave assault on a nether fortress, recruiting about 4 other people. I was only in full iron, but most others came with enchanted diamond equipment (and no fire resistance). I left a trail of gravel from the portal to the fortress so that we could find our way back. And so we charged forward with courage in our stomachs, we were unstoppable. When we reached the fortress, we began to scale the wall to the fortress’s entrance. We reached the top, and recieved a “warm” greeting from the blaze at the front door, who for some reason wanted to play “the floor is lava” with us, and shot the few of us off the entrance, and into the lava below.
    MoreMoople and Stnywitness like this.
  4. You should write a book of your adventures :D
    Lol, thats awesome
  5. I remember being in the end with Gawadrolt and this was when end cities first cane about. So we're bridging about and I unshifted but luckly I enderpearled up. We found an island but some chunks didnt load so I accidentally fell in the hole. I lost max enchants on all my tools and armour with a horse with diamond armour. I really felt sad and didnt play for a couple days
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. I've ventured out into the wastelands before to grab some sand, and I realized I wasn't wearing any armor :p
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. Code:
    MrSocks75 17-Sep-2014 19:00:18
    C  dumb question but does the nether not have quartz on this server? I looked everywhere and found none
    MrSocks75 17-Sep-2014 19:01:49
    C  i went way out and mined a wall of nrack and found none. Guess I will have to go further next time
    MrSocks75 17-Sep-2014 19:04:21
    C  the nether certainly has been mined quite a bit... Most have been a great free-for-all at first
    I didn't know that I was going to the frontier nether and not the waste nether and so I couldn't find quartz for days. Finally figured it out though. :)
  8. I do that all the time. Grabbing sand isn’t dangerous as long as you bolt from any mobs you might see. Maybe it’s daytime, and there aren’t as many mobs out as night. And even if it is night, it’s just a quick run from the outpost to get a bit of sand. But it does depend on how much sand you intend to return with. If you plan to stay a while and dig up lots of sand, you may need to protect yourself as you’ll probably encounter some mobs, and not have the option to return home as you haven’t reached your intended goal yet. Otherwise, you should just be able to run out, punch a few sand blocks, and run back.
    607 likes this.