Silk's MAll

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Silken_thread, Jun 29, 2023.

?

Should I make changes tot he shop @ /v 13131 /smp6

No it's fine I love the layout 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Yes it's old and needs an update 3 vote(s) 37.5%
It's too expensive 3 vote(s) 37.5%
It's a cheep shop 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Some prices need changing 2 vote(s) 25.0%
please see my comment for other suggestions 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Silk's got the best store on EMC :D 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi peep's

This post is for old and new players!

I have asked a question please vote to indicate what changes you would like to see made with the shop. Please go visit if you have not been before!

Do you prefer shops next to spawn? or does it matter as long as you know where they are?

I have played on EMC for over 11 years now, and during that time I have had a shop. From time to time I have re-designed / rebuilt it, some of you may remember them, the rose bud shop, or the pod shop.

For some time now even though it is well stocked the shop does not get a much trafic, partly due to player reduction due to changes made by Microsoft/Mojang both to the game and to console options.

So my question, is my shop still relivent, I kept it going so players would always have a place to shop (we have lost a lot of good shop's "M4ster_M1ners").

I have been making a few changes o the prices recently, a task I dislike very much; breaking and redoing the sign just to edit the price :/. I am hoping with the new signs this task will be much easier.

A change I would like to see made to shops, is the ability to sell shulker boxes full of items. So say 1 shulker box of cobble or oak logs, rockets. What do you think about that, if it was even possible? @Chickeneer dev's?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. I only buy very specific items usually, but when I do buy them I buy in BULK. So I very much appreciate when shops keep a large amount of bulk on hand for a reasonable price. Often people give bulk discounts, but honestly getting a ton of something is super lame and boring. So, I throw in a bonus usually to incentivize getting me more :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Well let me know, if you need deepslate cobble, or cobble, stone etc I have a few shulkers full. As in DC's full of shulkers full
    Tuqueque and FadedMartian like this.
  4. I agree, bulk now a days is a luxury 💯 prefer higher prices which save me time

forgot to vote for the layout, but I’d select the first option
  5. There is the /editsign command to change the price, or any line, on a sign without breaking it.

Usage: /editsign <line> [newText]

Have your cursor on the sign needing an update before using the command.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  6. You have 12345 at your full disposal, possibly a bulk version of the shop?

You also have the mass spawn locations too!
    Silken_thread likes this.
  7. This is so much easier, quicker, a brilliant tool
  8. Thanks Finch, I will check it out