[Signup] Hide 'n Seek

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SteamingFire, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Like your res and want to show it off?

Imagine your res being crowded with strangers from all over EMC, all collected on your res to admire it and run around on it!

I want to host hide 'n seek on a variety of reses, and you can help me do that! Sign up your res by commenting in the replies below. Reply with your res number. I recommend that while your res is used for hide 'n seek that you have +use or +use:door/gate/etc. perms on so that we can access more nifty hiding spots. You do not need to be present during hide 'n seek on your res, but you can be if you want to! However, the owner of the res cannot participate in seeking. Otherwise, everyone would just follow the owner while they guide them to every hiding spot :p

If you sign up your res, you agree that I can host hide 'n seek on it at any time, though of course this thread and the event thread will be used to communicate with you to make sure that your res is available for a certain day/time. If I plan to host hide 'n seek on your res and do not get a reply from you, I will continue with hosting. If for some reason you cannot have hide 'n seek occurring on your res during the requested time, please say so in advance so that I can find another res quickly.

Ready to offer up your res for mass admiration and exploration? Reply below!

You do NOT have to sign up if you just want to play hide 'n seek. This thread is for people to sign up their residences for hosting hide 'n seek on.

Res hosts:
    Tuqueque likes this.