Shulker Boxes disappearing..... ??????

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Alaenia, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Did that and I've still got nothing. I've searched my res high and low on the odd chance it glitched through a wall when I tried to pick it up but I can't locate it. I also tried turning off Optifine and Lite Loader and just using vanilla settings but I still can't find it. I'm going to lose my Magical Eggcelent Wand and a Blizz Ard Nose if I can't track it down somehow.
  2. I use many shulker boxes(about 10 actively) and I fill, pick up, place in backpack, ender chests and I have yet to have any issues... Knock on virtual wood of indiscriminate type. They are such a great addition to the game I hate to hear this as like many I do put in some of my best stuff so I can take that "tool" box with me when I head anywhere... Heck, now you got me wanting to check as my places are a mess with chests and with so many changing all the time I never know what I have or don't have.
  3. All I can say is that if you have any really valuable items (Promos, vouchers, enchanted gear, gems, etc.) I would not recommend placing them in a shulker box at this time.

I would add that this is the first and only occasion this has happened to me. But unless somebody sneaked onto my residence and somehow picked up the shulker box before me after I broke it, it has most definitely disappeared.

Going forward I will continue to use them for bulk storage/transport but rare and valuable items are going to stay in chests and my regular inventory.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. I have had 3 blue shulker boxes disappear from my ender chest on separate occasions!!

At first I thought I must have just misplaced it, but realized it happened again, so I started to think something was actually happening to them. I would place them in an ender chest, log out, and then when i came back online it would be gone. It only happens with BLUE shulker boxes. I am really upset about this issue though.

Is there anything staff will do about this????
  5. I woudl think that this happens when too much NBT is in one place, so don't put a shulker full of books, promos, heads, tools?, anything named