Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I swear I have a Chinook... He is nearly a spot on copy of this puppy in the overlaid photo...

Here he is posing with Cherry, my Macaw. This coincides with the Chinook temperament described in detail here.
    "The Chinook is generally good with non-canine pets." -- dogbreedinfo.com
    clarkie_b91 likes this.
  2. us.jpg
    Me, my wife, and my son. We're still in the hospital in this pic. He was premature. me.jpg
    Me at work. We are just getting the hot spots now. I'm on a wall, where the roof should be.:)
  3. /\ /\ /\
    Not intimidating at all.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  4. Bro if theres a fire, ill call you
    hayleycolgan, lolkold and Malicaii12 like this.
  5. What do you do?? This looks like it would be an epic job! Assuming it is your job haha...
  6. I'm in flight school actually..
  7. I'd love to do that. I'm captivated by flight. Are you in a Robertson? Have you flown fixed wing?
  8. For profit or pleasure? Is it for military or civilian qualifications?
  9. If it doesnt shoot missles it is for civilian use, if it does it might still be for civilian use :p
  10. Haha, they all train in civilian helicopters first. ;)
    I am curious, as he has the video on-board and also, I am very passionate about learning to fly a helicopter sometime in my life before it is too late... :D
    vividOptimism likes this.
  11. You play minecraft... its pretty much to late :p
  12. Oooo... now THAT was a low blow, Hasorko!
  13. It's just because EMC is so AWESOME! It works like a charm. How could you stop doing this :D It is like the never ending story. :p
  14. Right now Im working on my Private Pilot license, pretty close to getting that. After I'll be working for and instrument rating so i can fly through rain, snow, clouds and such. Then I'll be going for my commercial license, then instructor license. I'm hoping to fly in Alaska some time in the next few years.

Right now (and in the video) I'm flying a Schweizer 300CBi. Later on during my commercial training I'll be in a Robinson R44. Unfortunately I'm too tall to fit in the R22.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  15. are you on the right or left? :confused:
  16. GameKribJim likes this.
  17. o ._. I saw that @_@ lol xD

18. They asked if I could pick them up. I answered them XD

Yeah... I'm really tall :D
  19. 2010-12-20_09-26-36_926.jpg

I'm the fish on the shower curtain. See me back there? Yes. I'm looking directly at YOU.
  20. Seems fishy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.