Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy crap... it is so beautiful. I have always wanted to get a Batman tattoo, but I have a strong aversion to needles... and pain. You are much more dedicated than I.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  2. :3 thank you. it indeed hurt so bad, the 1940 symbol closest to my ankle was probably the worst. along with the wings on the two top ones closest to the back part of my calf.
    i also want to get two other symbols in the gaps under the 1999 and 1998. that'll probably be in a few weeks once these heal.

... if you do ever get one, don't even look at the needles they use. lol don't even pay attention to the machine in which does the job. lol.
    I'm glad you like it. :) i do too.
  3. listening to music with headphones helps, the sound causes more pain then the needle imo (until it hits bone)
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. When i'm older I want wings tattooed onto my back and I also want a dragon going up my arm. My dad has a small dragon his wrist and even that hurt him like hell, which is what will probably put me off when it's getting done :p
  5. And... Now I'm shocked.
    Did you get a haircut?
  6. i cut my hair at the beginning of winter, it was really really really short. its actually growing back. haha
  7. So awesome. I want one. Looks way better than the one on my wrist. It's a home done/prison tat. We were visiting my husband's step sister in South Carolina, we were all partying for her birthday. Her husband works at Boeing so he's pretty smart, made a homemade gun from the motor of a dvd player, one of those bent metal pieces that holds up wall shelves to hold it together, a mechanical pencil, a switch from radio shack, wires and it's all held together by electrical tape. The needle was a sharpened guitar string. It came out a little crooked and the letters inside suck. I love it just because BJ and I got them together, but I would recommend going to a professional. xD
  8. .... lmao. that really made me laugh. i cannot believe you let him do that. i would have been like.... uh no.
  9. I just looked at the first pages of the thread.... Wow....
  10. Haven't posted in a while, so here's one of me and my daughter at the LA Zoo on Easter weekend:
  11. margaritte, have you ever noticed, you kind of look like Holly Marie Combs?
  12. I have no idea who that is?!
    *opens a new tab to google*
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. But... But... But... Where's the bird?
  14. No bird pics this time, sorry! How about a goat in a bucket instead?
  15. That completely makes up for it. I wish I had one of those to carry around on my back.
  16. Wai? :p
  17. Definitely not what I expected :p
  18. I'm not wild about this pic of me but my wife loves it and said I should post it.
    She's my better half and way prettier than me :D
    This was taken in December 2012 near our house. The park had all these lights up, Santa was walking around and they had free sleigh rides through town. It was awesome.

19. So a few years ago I went on a long hike and it was a little dark when we set up our tent. Well the tent had a little hole on the bottom, and it was on top of a fire ants nest and as you can see, I am quite delicious. I had my hiking shoes on and like two pairs of wool socks so the little buggers got inside. The sad thing is that I slept through it, and didn't notice until the next night when we got home. This picture is the following day so some of the swelling is gone. When I didn't know about them - No problem! When I found out - Everything. Itches. Scratching your skin raw sounds painful but feels amazing haha. Couldn't wear shoes without them flaring up for about a week.

If you don't like bug bites, don't look :D

Basically this is them normally after a few days. If you touch them then they inflame and become a lot bigger and white. Basically they all connected when inflamed. The cream used to "make the itching better" sucked because when applying it, you inflamed them, making them itch more, so you put more cream on and the next thing you know you're scratching yourself again.

ninjaboy5656 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.