Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol I just searched for celebrities - Thumps up :p
  2. Its lizard from 5 months ago!

Edit: Adjusted Time

mba2012, heyaroo and eklektoi like this.
  3. Im going to guess that your the guy but I just wanted to double check....
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. Ya the girl is my sister.
  5. Oh come on!!! That picture was amazing!
  6. sooooooooooooooooo no?
  7. You are spamming. There is an edit button. The Empire Guide rules apply across everything EMC. Your conduct on the forums can get you ingame punishments. You have continually gone against the rules told to you. Thats why they are deleting your posts. Be happy that they are just deleting your posts.
    http://empireminecraft.com/guide/rules
    Everything in there applies here. Including spamming and being a pain in the chat, which can mean forums too.
    mba2012, penfoldex and BilboBaggins23 like this.

8. My son "baby death " has he has been dubbed by my fellow EMC members

Me and my son

And my Wife
  9. You look like a Scottish lass. But then there are a lot of Scots in your neck of the woods.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. Rules stated on the forums should be taken just as seriously as those in-game. If you would blatantly disregard my word on the forum, you would do the same elsewhere.
    (why do I sound like a deity right there...)
    Keep that in mind.
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  11. Image too small?
    I can fix that.

*EDIT*
    I give up. Too much anti-aliasing. Too few pixels.
    You win.
  12. Saved muahhahahahahahahahaha
    jkjkjk182, AlexChance and Jcplugs like this.
  13. ._. thats just creepy saving my photo Wow and I just realized everytime you reply to it.. it wont delete the photo in the quoted part..
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. It's not for me. It's for all those people who will not see the photo if you had deleted it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Lol if u can find a good one of me, then you can post it, or request me to send you updated ones
  16. I think, of anyone, I understand "privacy" on the internet. What, with my saying "IN TWO MONTHS!!!" nine months ago and such.

If she doesn't want her picture immortalized, at least make a vague attempt to respect that.
  17. All of your pictures that I know of are from like a few years ago, why dont you post yours? :p
  18. Thank you Crazy :)

Muaha yes I exported the photo 3 times in low quality Jpeg to get it that way and then dragged it and did it once more :p
  19. Don't worry roo, I wouldn't do that. I'd take it down if you asked, you just didn't ask :p
    heyaroo likes this.
  20. My maiden name is Scottish in origin actually lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.