Show us your PC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Faithcaster, Nov 9, 2013.

1. MIND THE MESS, please. :D

Old crapple is for iOS development, and fooling around.
    Main laptop is a Sager 89xx. Desktop is custom, of course, but older then some of you...possibly. It's running a Core2 Duo with 2GB of DDR2 RAM, to give you an idea. The video card on my scanner was given to me by Aikar, but I haven't gotten a chance to throw it in yet. Not pictured are 3 other laptops that are floating around, 2 tablets, and some other junk.
    Coffee is wawa, and the old soup was chicken noodle. :D Man, it's messy today.
  2. Reminds me of my office/study...
  3. This is my computer before and after I built it. (Specs listed below)

Monitor: HP Pavilion 23bw
    Keyboard: Steelseries Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse: Razor Naga Gaming Mouse

Case: Apevia X-Dreamer 4 - Pink
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    Cooling Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A LGA 1150
    Memory: Ballistix 8GB DDR 1600Hz (x2 = 16GB total)
    Hard Drive: Segate Barracuda 2TB 3.5"
    SSD: Crucial m4 128GB SATA
    Power Source: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
    Optical Drive: LiteOn DVD/CD Writer

That's about it! Everything cost around $2500 CAD but it is a really amazing PC :D
  4. My computer (2nd page) cost around $1000 to make... but we had like 2 or 3 old parts
    Faithcaster likes this.
  5. I second that, reminds me of my desk. Mainly the mess. >.< Sigh, I'll try to take a picture of my desk soon too I suppose, but it's nothing interesting. I was watching this thread and saw all these amazing custom built desktops and it made me not want to post a pic lol.

I'd be so tempted to paint that dvd drive light pink, just to make it fit. :p

6. Mine even grows roses, I think you should all be jealous.
  7. First, don't worry. There are some of us with extremely slow systems. Even worse than my desktop (which gets roughly 50-60fps on a 64x resource pack), so I can't complain. And that's with an old Geforce210.

As for the pink, I think I'd go the other way around :D Not because I don't like pink, but because everything else is black. Painting keyboards and mice are not great ideas. It always rubs off.
  8. Where's the Sammich? It should be on the desk some where.
  9. I see you are into skateboarding and that fun stuff ;) DC? ADIO? Burton!
  10. That's the laptop I use. I hate it :b