Share your love of Music!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sazukemono, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Share Your Music

This may not be news to you, but I love music. All kinds, all vintages, from all over the world; and I also enjoy discovering new great music that other people enjoy. It's a rare day that I don't end up exchanging at least one song with someone on EMC.

This thread is all about that!
    Share your favorite songs and new discoveries so we can get to know each other better through music!

I'll start us off with one of my favorite genres I've discovered recently, Electro Swing!

There's a fancy "embed media" button for use with youtube and a few other platforms, but you don't have to embed the media, as long as there's a safe link to content that won't require an account to view. This thread is intended for music and music videos, but if you want to share something that's at least a little musical, bring it on!! :D

Please refrain from sharing more than one or two songs at a time
    (also: no double-posting, please ^_~*)
  2. Well this season has already passed but I listened to this song at least 3x times a day till eve via radio or spotify.

Always play some Crosby, Frank or Martian when want to chill and relax
    Raaynn and Sazukemono like this.

3. This one right now because my daughter has been watching "Baby Boss" over and over and keeps asking to listen to it and for me to sing it. So its stuck in my head!
  4. I've got a couple

They're far from my favorite songs, but I found them both last year and basically listened to them on repeat for months until I got sick of them :p
    Sazukemono and Raaynn like this.
  5. I haven't checked out any of the videos posted yet, but I might later! :)
    Music is one of my biggest passions. :) If you like music, you've probably read The Jukebox here, right? ;) In that case, you've seen I do piano covers, and compose music. :) Currently only Atari ST music, but I'd like to get (back) into minimalistic music also.

I also listen to a lot of music. :) I listen to many very different types of music, but I'm usually not a fan of music with lyrics. There are exceptions, though: the Jungle Book Groove Party soundtrack, for example.
  6. I had no idea~! that's really cool, I need to go find that now :p

I am loving all the new songs I'm hearing thanks to this thread!! <3 You guys rock! ;)

This is one of those songs that got stuck in my head and i ended up listening for it for an entire day on loop xD
    607, Ritunn and Raaynn like this.
  7. Hey Saz.. love that Jazz... and most genres as well. How is it ive never bumped into you swapping songs yet?

"I've been alive forever.. and I wrote the very first song..."

"Ive got rythm... Ive got music"

"And you can tell everybody.. this is your song.."

I love rock n roll....
    607 and Sazukemono like this.
  8. We 'sang' in chat together a few times a few months ago :p possibly on 4 or maybe 3? Usually I keep my song-link-giving restricted to group chat so I don't annoy the whole server with random songs out of the blue, rofl, but this is my way around that :p
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  9. LordessLevy and Sazukemono like this.
  10. What can I say, except,

I do love that song, but my favorite is certainly Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen.

11. Okay so I listen to a lot of music lol :p
    Here are my favourite genres: Classical, Metal, K-pop, Dubstep/Techno, Epic(ex. Two Steps from Hell <3), anime soundtracks lul, Nightcore (I'll listen to basically anything that is nigthcore) and Chillstep basically~
    Two songs I love:

and

_Devuu__, Harp4Christ and Sazukemono like this.
  12. One that I've listened to a lot lately (that I've shared before but not on here!):

13. <--- *immediately puts it on loop*

While i do that, have one of the classics :)

MissBonnieParker likes this.
  14. I found that very catchy lol and I was able to shuffle to that so 10/10 :p
    Sazukemono likes this.
  15. My friend's band released a new 'music video' to one of his songs. There are a few swear or curse words in the song so if you're not about that then don't click the video :)

16. For what it's worth, this is a great song. A top 500 song from the 60s that relates to the protests during the Sunset Curfew Street Riots, however it's also typically used as a promotion of peace for the Vietnam War as well. It's sad to say that For What It's Worth still has some relevance today, but some things never do change.

Raaynn likes this.