Share the reasons why you love EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Sep 24, 2015.

1. As much as it's already been said, the community. You all are just so weird. I love it, it let's me be weird as I want.
    CadenMann, AverageWalrus and FDNY21 like this.
  2. 2 words. Greenies and Money. Just kidding. It has an amazing community!
  3. I also love all our amazing builders
  4. Why I love EMC... I guess it was the weather.. Oh wait, wrong trailer :D

More seriously; I once commented on a thread about sharing good moments on EMC. And I soon realized that as long as I played more and more of those amazing moments would (sometimes) occur. And this is no different. I've thought about it a few times before but...

First and foremost I love how the server is being run. Tutorial to help you get started (if you want to) and then all the freedom you need to just have fun. Seriously: if you just follow all the directions then you don't risk running into trouble. Play your way. My friend plays on difficulty 3 or 4, I play on 6 and we both still have fun. And both get to fight custom mobs and such at times. But yeah; either you stick a bit to yourself or you reach out to the community... You can.

Community... Yes, we have a few less serious players but at the core.. That is so much different. A mature server will attract & appeal to mature players, and in general that's true for EMC.

Staff. I think that in general the staff is doing an excellent job to help keep the peace on the server. While also trying to keep their ties into the community.

So there you have it. I really love & enjoy EMC :)
  5. Oh Oh Oh I died at his hand too!