Sever connnection AGAIN

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hoi, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feel bad for paying support players, you would think if they collect money they have 2nd or 3rd person who could also fix this issue.

I play for free so no worries for me :)
  2. Okay now im really scared, i just tryed to log into smp2 and it said
    Disconnected by server
    Took to long to login

????????? wut?
  3. However, I, redwing2001 am new and not a diamond supporter
  4. End of stream, took to long to login, sign up for free?
    Thats three of the messages i have gotten from this.
  5. so glad this happened after i finished killing skellies XD tho i think i didnt pick up some stuff before it kicked me=[
  6. I hope they dont kill us grem....
  7. wow so many threads being made about the server issues. how bout an update mods/admin if u got a sec? if not patience is a virtue i guess lol.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. I made a while we wait thread
  9. lol should be safe pig. was getting worried when i started gettign the join empire message just hoping the gremlins climb out of the servers so we can get back to playing.
  10. OH wow that's funny
    Because I think you were the one who said you would pay me 600k for the spawners (this was before selling them was banned) and I TOLD YOU that it was most likely 2 doubles and not a quad
    From my experience with spawners and looking at how they are built the pairs were close enough for that
    Then you told me that your "guy" had found them and had the first set built
    Then the next day you tell me he couldn't find the spawner
    THEN you tell me he has found them the next day
    THEN you tell me he found one pair and is done building it
    Then you tell me that he isn't finished with that first pair.
    BUT leave that out of this
    From what others have told me I am not the only one you owe money
    A few people even posted how much money you owed them on you fake "I am leaving" post
    So even taking me out of the picture you still owe LOTS of people LOTS of money
    So how DARE you call ME the scam
    And you never said you were not going to buy it
    You came to me saying you made an alternate account and asked. If the deal was still on
    I said I found out about the lies and put it all together and that I didn't want to do business with a liar and a con artist, and a bad one at that
    I hope that you manage to pay all those people you owe money because you could get in a LOT of trouble with not just players but also the mods
    So next time you to around calling people scammers, remember that YOU are the one who is a compulsive liar and says he has all this money and never pays ANYONE what he owes them
    Ok?
    Ok :)
  11. I like this thread better, it got 3 pages in under 30 min. :eek:
  12. i hope the servers are back on soon
  13. Me and you both my friend....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.