[SERVICE] Yixomua's Redstone Design Request Service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Yixomua, Jan 20, 2018.

?

Should I Add a Way to Post a Request In-Game?

Yes 20 vote(s) 87.0%
No 3 vote(s) 13.0%
  1. I really lije the flower farms located on the marketday residence on utopia and so if you would be able to recreate those (as i am unsure of how the timing works on them) that'd be great!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. I'm not sure what res you're talking about. Can't seem to find it. Also, I already have three designs for flower farms, so I might have what you want. Talk to me about how you want the flower farm to work, or show me whatever you're talking about.
  3. Ahhh, I know what you're talking about. Those were cool!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Oh wait, I know what you're talking about now. On the official market day res?
    FadedMartian and Stnywitness like this.
  5. Yeah
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. Do you mean harvest day lol
  7. Oh yeah, lol
  8. Is there a chance of a auto wheat farm

If your able to help with it also
  9. Yep, definitely.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. Added a form to the site for messages.
  11. Interested in getting a 'ticket' system to track who goes into my new farm.

So - player needs to buy a book and then toss it into the hopper to get the door to open to get into the farm itself.
    I believe this means that i need a small item sorter and a redstone circuit to open the wall/door/gate.

Hoping it doesn't have too big of a footprint. Know of anything that would work?

Katy
  12. Hello
    I have 2 sorting sys. that work great, one for my gold farm and one for my farm farm AE: Wheat, Potatoes, Carrots. Now I'm try'n to sort from my Mob dropper thing and all the drops. It's the hopper sorter style, it consists of 6 blocks, 1 repeater, 1 comparator, 3 redstone dust and all facing a hopper stack to lock and unlock the hopper, 41 items in the first slot of the hopper and the next 4 slots have 1 item each, renamed of course to prevent it from locking up/breaking. Now I have made this a lot B4 but now when I copy this design again block for block it does not work yet the others continue to do the job just fine... I feel so dumb, Can you assist in this matter.

Sincerely

Capt_Bill_1st
  13. Can you describe specifically how you want the name system to work? Also what size do you want the door to be?
  14. I'll take a look at it. Grab me while I'm on.
  15. I want to be able to track who goes into the farm, so that i can remove perms for anyone who griefs or causes trouble.

I would love to be able to name a poisonous potato and use that to get in, but i was told that a named book was the better way to go. I don't care what is used - just want to track the people coming and going.

As for the door, i was thinking a glass room to tp into and then get out of. Don't really mind if it is a door or gate or wall. Hope that helps clarify.
  16. Hello I was wondering if I could request something. I have 4 utopia reses in a 2x2 formation. I want 150 sheep on each res that are auto shearing and auto collecting and i want to be able to stand in the crossroads of the res and all 4 150 sheep wool farms are working. Thanks
  17. Another request, something for my outpost nether rail that only lets certain people go in. Like a key mechanism or combo or something.
    Yixomua likes this.
  18. am i allowed to submit a redstone creation?
  19. Uhh, I mean I could put it in my test world xD
  20. Can I request an auto potion brewer where I can make any possible potion and it auto fills the water buckets. Also could it be 18 brewing stands so when I hit the button after I select all the levers it makes exactly 1 dc of the selected potion. Thanks