[Service] Repairing, Enchanting, & Combining Tools & Armor

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Purpr, Jul 22, 2014.

1. It's not iffy at all
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  2. I am about to drop of something ... do you do more then 30 levels ?
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  3. Because you give me your tool, I enchant it, and give it back. How would I manage to get the "good" enchants?
  4. Well, if you want it enchanted, I CAN'T do more then 30 levels on a tool. But I can enchant multiple items.
    If you want it repaired, yes, I do all level repairing.
  5. Also: If i'm not there, there's a hopper to put your item + a book with your name and what to do with it in.
    I'll fix it and mail it to you once you get on.
  6. How much per 39 level repair?
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  7. I think I will make it 560r per 39 levels. That's without any diamonds or iron or anything.
    With diamonds or iron, it will depend on how many it takes.
  8. Bumpity Bump!
  9. Bump.. Everyone has broken tools!
  10. Can you enchant my diamond shovel for $400?
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  11. Well, do you want a level 30 enchantment? If so, then it will be 500. If it's lower, then it will be less.
  12. The experience required to reach 39 levels is roughly twice the experience need to get to level 30.

500r for 30 levels is 825 XP points, or about .61r per point of XP.

560r for 39 levels is 1635 XP points or about .34r per point of XP.

I'm not trying to talk you into changing your prices and I understand that you might want to discount larger Rupee transactions, but don't forget that there is a fixed price in time and effort that you are paying up front for the XP.

I had considered doing something like this once and planned to use a spreadsheet to chart different prices for levels or "level ranges" to simplify things. The idea I had was to base it on say, 39 levels=1k Rupees, then use the amount of XP needed to reach each level to determine the price as a ratio of that base price.

If you would be interested in trying this, we could put together a spreadsheet in Google Docs then post it as a table or screenshot in your OP.
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  13. That is a very good idea, and I never thought of doing it. You see, it used to be that I charged 1k for 30 levels. I asked someone about it and they told me it was to much. I dropped it to 500, and I thought getting an extra 9 levels coulden't be much harder. I am most positively interested in your idea.
  14. Yeah sure 30 levels when are you on?
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  15. I'm on right now, but if you can't get on right now, then just drop it in my "gone/afk bin" Along with a note with your username on it.
  16. if anybody is questioning this service, i can tell you that I have a good experience with it and I trust Rosy 110%, which means you have no reason not to :p
    PenguinDJ and Rosy2696 like this.
  17. Rosy When will You Be on next in game?
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  18. Great idea, let people get to know it first and when people to have things need repairing im sure there come to you buddy :D
    Rosy2696 likes this.
  19. Well, I have to go grocery shopping as soon as I post this, but i'm on pretty much every day.
    If i'm not on when you are, I have a hopper for exactly that reason.
    You put your tool in with a book explaining what to do with it, and you sign it so I know who to give it to when i'm done.

Also harrold: A few people know about this, but not many.