[SERVICE] Nate's house building service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NathanRP, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Don't close down. I'll purchase a house. You supply materials. You choose what to do. Size and everything. I'll give you an empty Res to build on. 5 floors please. Interior decorations also wanted. I don't like torches so I would prefer glow stone or even jack o lanterns. I can supply glow stone redstone or whatever else.

How much ?
    toxicscopes likes this.
  2. I don't think you should close down either, if I had room on my plot i'd hire you:)
  3. I have an empty plot waiting for someone to make it useful.
    toxicscopes likes this.
  4. You Sir, are kind and have earned yourself a pikachu follower :D
    EffinBatman and NathanRP like this.
  5. im thinking it'll be 45x30x30 and for the price 27,000r :) and for why i want to close that post just really hurt my feeling because i thought they where good prices due to i can make these houses pretty fast :/
    toxicscopes likes this.
  6. Should have press F1 then F2 for screenshots, Do run, search %appdata%, to go .minecraft, go to screenshots,open it. Go to imgur.com, sign in or create an account, click upload, choose the picture, upload it. Get the link of the picture and post it on here. To post an image here click the tree ^ and post the url of the picture...
    Sunny_Chicken and toxicscopes like this.
  7. That is a good idea but seems abit complex for a new business
    Necahara likes this.
  8. Okay whatever you want. Let me know what I need to supply. I'll give you admin to res tonight. Would you like payment now or later ?
    toxicscopes likes this.
  9. Dont care when
    toxicscopes likes this.
  10. Okay I'll pay half tonight half at completion. Message me what you need supplied. And I'm what quantities. I'll post a sign saying it was built by you.
    Necahara and toxicscopes like this.
  11. Half before and half after?
    EffinBatman likes this.
  12. We said that at the exact time batman aha:")
  13. The admin flag has my name wrong if you could fix it I'd live to start :D
    EffinBatman and toxicscopes like this.
  14. flag fixed for 13360
    toxicscopes likes this.
  15. I also don't think you should close down (sorry for the late reply), but I just thought those prices were a lot, but maybe they're not. I once did a build project for Deathconn to construct the roof of his mall and I was paid 15k, supplied by materials (which was a ton of iron blocks and glass.) So going off that, I thought with what you could do, the size of your example, it seemed really spendy. (I'm not saying I personally should've been payed more.. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.)
    toxicscopes likes this.
  16. do we have an eta on when my house will be done
  17. Sadly it might be i few weeks because of school but when i have a chance i will try to work on it ;)
  18. no work has been done in almost 2 weeks. I would like this done in a week or my money returned you may collect your blocks if you chose to not finish product
  19. Sorry i guess i cant get it done i thought i could get some building time :( sorry about that
  20. He did say you have a week... Which would leave you 3 days left. And depending on house size, you could definitely finish it on time! Jus' sayin'.
    EffinBatman likes this.