[SERVICE] House Building

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by fishyhiggs, Feb 2, 2014.

1. He accidentally put the reply in the quote
  2. I Would Need

Oak Wood
    Spruce Wood
    Cobble
    Oak Leaves
    Glass Panes
    Oak Stairs
    Spruce Stairs
    Spruce Slabs
    Cobble Stairs
    5 Doors
    Chests
    1 Workbench
    Fences
    And 1 Fence Gate
  3. Lol
  4. I will get on this weekend and check out the showroom... Though you should really post pictures, as having none seems very un-professional.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  5. I might order a stable building that has 30 stalls
  6. The "very complicated ranch" looks awesome, I checked it out when he told me about his showroom! He takes pride I'm his work and does a good deal, I used to buy 64 carrots of this guy for 1r then he tore his premises down and rebuilt basically his entire res! I think a showroom sounds a lot more professional than pictures, if you just have pictures then nobody has any idea if you have built it on the server or on your own, therefore, not knowing can you actually recreate this easily!
  7. tnks pure and i will sell stuff soon maby ()<
  8. A.T.M I Am Making A Stable That May Or Not Look Bad
  9. Stable Is Now Avalible

Stable
    You Supply: 500R / .5K
    I Supply: 1000R / 1K
  10. who wants one
  11. I may be on soon, tomorrow at the latest, can I buy a very complicated ranch with you supplying the materials, I'll pay you and get perms when I'm on!
  12. can you pm me a modern house design?
  13. Hey, did your connection cut out? You were just building my house and suddenly left, please nobody take this the wrong way and report him! He's from my server so we sorta know where we both live! I'll see you on tomorrow to finish that project, p.s. I took your build flag off till we are both on again.
  14. my power cut out and my wifi is connected to the power and we couldent turn power on for the rest of the night so yeah sorry about that
  15. ok i will try to build a modern house but it may or may not be realy expencive sorry if it is
  16. Top End Modern House
    5000R : You Supply
    10000R : I Supply
  17. all prices have gone down 50% Permantly