[Service] Hotel Hourglass

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, Jul 12, 2020.

1. I want a room, but I want to be roomies with wafflecoffee :p
  2. o_o
  3. You guys can discuss if you want to share a floor :3
  4. Is room J available? If so, I'll take it.
  5. Yes, Room J is available. Please submit payment and then the room is yours.
  6. Are you still interested in room J?
  7. I'll hold your room for another 28 hours, and then I'll open it up again for anyone to take.
  8. Id Buy Room a :)
  9. Sure, just pay the fee and it's as good as yours.
  10. Floor J is open again.
  11. I'll take floor J please:D
  12. Just a note that I got a Permanent Derelict Protection Voucher, so there's no risk of my hotel going derelict :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. Floor D has opened up.
  14. Rules have been updated. Please note that I will be using a Diamond Supporter Voucher before the month ends, and thus some points in the rules have changed :3
  15. Announcement:

I will be quitting Minecraft before New Year's. This should not affect your stay. A permanent derelict protection is in place, so you will still keep your room forever. If you want to move out and be refunded, please contact me. If you have any other concerns, please contact me. After New Year's, you will still be able to contact me via forum messaging; I have email notifications turned on. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and have fun!

Edit: There is no more quitting. There is only fading out and fading in, and wrecking havoc along the way.
  16. I'll keep mine as is. Hate to hear you're leaving us! I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors! Thanks SteamingFire