[SERVICE] Gear Repair

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ChespinLover77, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Hello! I'm starting up this thread in hopes that it'll keep me busy on emc since I'm able to start playing more frequently.

What is it about? Well if you have any armor or tools that are on low durability, but you don't want to repair them then look no further than here !

Pricing and Info
    I will repair 1 item for 550r each,
    and for a full set of gear (armor set, sword, bow, pickaxe, axe, and shovel) 4.5k (4,500)

For repairing, you'll need to have the "mending" enchant on all tools needing repair, if you don't have the enchant on them I can provide it for 300r a piece.
    (Prices are subject to change)

How To Order
    Post below in this format :
    Quantity needing repair :
    Mending enchant (yes/no) [I Provide]
    Other notes :

Disclaimer : No more than 18 items in one order if que is almost full
    Also, I will finish your order as soon as possible but I do have things I must tend to irl as well

Waiting List
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    SkeleTin007 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. My friend... 3k is quite a bit... especially when you can buy a pickaxe god enchanted for 2k... i have like two dcs i need repaired but we need better prices than this D:
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  3. I can give you a bulk discount ( also what's a reasonable normal price :eek: )
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Seems like 3k is pretty pricey as you can get one god armour piece for around that price
  5. As stated in main post prices are subject to change, I wasn't 100% what a fair price was so feel free to suggest
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I would say depending on the remaining durability, go off of that. If it's very low, I would probably pay maybe 1k, other than that my max payment for repairs on any single gear piece is 1,5k
  7. I was paying 500r for a full repair on each item and still do. I would be willing to go up to 750 but thats all lol
    ChespinLover77 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  8. Now that I think about it, I think your price suggestion is what I agree with
    ChespinLover77 and FadedMartian like this.
  9. Done and done, Thanks for the suggestions
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. Can I get some tools repaired? I am thinking around a DC of them right now. They all have mending on them.
  11. Sure, I should be able to access my computer soon and set up a chest for drop off
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. could u make armour?
  13. Just let me know when and where it is set up!
  14. /v +msi on smp3
    Currently no, but possibly in future. If you want cheap armor try /v papabear84 or for cheap enchantment books try /v tbird1128
    FadedMartian likes this.
  15. I need a set done
    3k per is fine