[Service] Cow's Bulk Supply (closed)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by cowland123, Jun 25, 2014.

?

Favorite meat?

Steak 30 vote(s) 45.5%
Pork 2 vote(s) 3.0%
Chicken 18 vote(s) 27.3%
Lamb 2 vote(s) 3.0%
Seafood 6 vote(s) 9.1%
Lobster 6 vote(s) 9.1%
I'm vegetarian :P 2 vote(s) 3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump!
    cowland123 likes this.
  2. No problem, I will pay when I'm able to get on the server. Also I didn't need the Oak logs, just the Glass and stone, isn't it 16.5k?

3. Yes. I will set up access chest now.
  4. I very highly doubt this will work: I want to buy 99 DCs of
    Oak Log: DC 3.9k SC 1.95k

with the random daily discount or whatever that'll be 99% off - summing to around 38-39k....

Though I highly doubt you'll do this, THIS IS a serious offer.(If you won't do it, may should add a maximum discount)
  5. If you read the OP the whole way through it says max order 10 DCs.
    Also I hate doing wood and our company just went through a really big problem that we have a solution for but will take a long while to recover from so If you could wait a little while until we our back on our feet, that would be really nice. Also I would bet (if I ever did bets) 50k that you wanted this so you could just retail it to people/malls for a profit ;)
  6. at 39k... I would most likely resell atleast 50 DCs..... but I have many uses for wood currently, and have need of atleast 12-15 DCs in the near future.... and sorry, didn't read all the way down, had to be a smarta-- ASAP haha
  7. It is ready, please pay and pick-up.
  8. Ok. My order is.
    A DC of Red hardened clay, and 2 DC's of Glass
    Total Discount 3% 450r off
    Total Price 14550
  9. Order confirmed.
  10. Item: Hardened Clay

Amount: 7 DC's

Price: 28k

Discount: 7% off (don't know the price after discount)
  11. I'm sorry that was yesterday's Discount. Would you still like to order? Today's doesn't apply to you. I also just added a brand new feature that allows your order to be completed sooner. It has a really unfortunate acronym....
  12. The other half is ready please pay 39k and pick-up :D
  13. Order is done, please go to /v Cowland123 2 then to the Cow and Jake's Bulk Supply Company teleported :)
  14. I'll pay and pick up next time im online
    cowland123 likes this.
  15. Marshmallow369, your obsidian is complete :D
  16. Item: Sandstone
    Quantity: 2 Double Chests
    D.E.A.D.M.O.N (Try to get within 24 hours really important)
    Price (Including D.E.A.D.M.O.N): 13,200r (12,000r x 1.1)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.