Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Servers are down, will be fixed soon just be patient
  2. It appears bungee froze. I have restarted it, and appears we are up.
    DrewRadio likes this.
  3. Oddly, the notification I set up did alert me of an issue but it then told me it was up... so I thought it was a random hiccup :/.

Then I had to turn my phone off as a power surge caused a mini fire in the charge port, causing damage and having troubles charging it so turned it off to conserve battery ; ;

Very sorry for this long down time, but this was a weird case as bungee was "semi running" so it fooled the system into not auto restarting.
  4. Oh... not good.
  5. Thanks for fixing it!!! Hope your day gets better. By the way, a variety of manufactures may replace equipment that does stuff like that, especially if there is any active warranty on it. I suggest calling them if you're not to busy fending off bungee crashes and disgruntled EMC addicts players.
  6. I get that alot too, for the time that you are on, if you try writing in a book, does the stuff in it reset when you logon again?
  7. I don't have a book, but it fixed itself.
    blehmann1 likes this.
  8. I got a problemo, in the wastelands, when I was mining, it says I don't have build flag for some places, I wasn't in the spawn area, and I tried /res info, and it says there was no residence there. (I thought it might be the whole, claim-land-in-the-frontier thing. Even though it was in the waste.)

Wha.png
    Here is a screenshot, I highlighted the bit in chat.
  9. Do you have coordinates or something? Looks like you are really close to the spawn, even if you are not in it.
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  10. Didn't take coordinates, was very close to spawn tho. I am certain I was outside of spawn.
  11. Hi! I recently became a member (regular) and I keep on getting the message "Register and earn 6000 r and 16 diamonds" I already registered and I have yet to get my 6000r or my 16 diamonds and the message continues to spam my chat. Please look into this!
  12. do the tutorial. type /tutorial in chat. After you finsihed that you get the rupees and dioamnds.
    I hope i have the command right
  13. yea, that might be a problem. Just_Five_Fun told me the game gets unplayable at 16, so that is a problem.
  14. From europe to. and the game keeps playable. only in weekend there's more lag and sometimes a bit lag.
  15. I think everybody from SMP9 got disconnected and moved to SMP4....
  16. I was booted to smp3
  17. oops my bad i meant smp3!
  18. Lucky me my home server is smp3...
  19. yeah server randomly crashed but I was watching the logs and restarted it immediately.
    mba2012 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.