SERIOUS HELP NEEDED! COMPUTER ISSUES!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Hevii, Apr 27, 2013.

1. This is called Hibernating - Pressing the power button (Doing a hard shutdown) forces ALL components to shut down (Minus the BIOS chip to keep track of time and monitor for WOL signals over the IEEE interface (LAN))
    I think what you may be confusing it with is CMOS reset - which resets BIOS settings to default and causes time to lag behind (Windows will update this when it gets the correct time from time.microsoft.com)

It's funny - same here, teachers computer stops working or the sound isn't working, they'll hunt through the 5 classes in my school and find me.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. What happens when you arent there..... :eek:
  3. What i would do... turn off the computer, take out the battery, put the battery back in, and if you have a smooth turn-on try your hardest to uninstall as many unusful softwares or supicious softwares with the controll panel. (Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features)
  4. Nobody learns because they can't access any of the work they planned for us (I'm being serious, school computers broke down one day while I was off sick, they ended up spending the whole day playing games outside)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. :eek: bet that all the other students were happy lol