(Selling) Written Books

Discussion in 'Selling' started by AncientTower, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

This is a thread where I'll post about what written books I'll have available to sell. Each written book I make will be limited in quantity of 54 books or a double chest worth if you will. As they are limited they'll be priced at 5k a book.

The books that will be available for purchase once sold out will never be made available again.

The books will be located on /smp2 @ /v +Tower

First book - Qoutes by Cobain

*Disclaimer, these books are not to be considered my signature as I'm still working on how to personalize them when asked for a signature.
    Raaynn likes this.
  2. First Book - Qoutes by Cobain <---- Yes the title is correct... Pay no attention to that.

3. AncientTower: I need more rupees. Hmmm... What should I do?

1. Change username and sell heads for a lot
    2. Change skin and sell heads for a lot
    3. Sign books and sell for a lot

Innocent Bystander: You could just vote or auction your prom-

AncientTower: Why do you think I became mod?

Staff Application-
    Name: AncientTower

Why do you want to be mod?
    So I can sell my head and signature--- Everyone wants a mod head.

Why should we choose you over others?
    My skin is cool.

JK. AncientTower's probably the staff I've talked with the most and for that they are probably my favorite. :D And I love their skin, and they're just a cool person in general. :)

This book is actually really cool, I checked out some of the quotes. It's actually very well written, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's upcoming. The prices are a tad high in my opinion--- Some people might not be able to afford it, but I love this concept and I'm excited to see what's coming up next!
  4. Thanks for posting this Tower. obtained
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. It's beginning to become that time of year... New Book coming soon called, Camping 101.
    thefriedmans and q1zx like this.