[Selling] Vault Voucher (10k)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by supereskimo, May 24, 2016.

?

How fair is this price?

just right 0 vote(s) 0.0%
high 2 vote(s) 66.7%
low 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Edit: I have changed the price to 7k!
    Howdy! I know I haven't been active for quite some time, and I still have to finish a certain project... but to finish that project, I need materials. For materials, I need rupees. And for rupees, I gotta sell stuff.
    That said, I have a vault voucher for sale on res 3500 (smp2). The price is 10k 7k. If I somehow set up the shop wrong or if you have any questions just let me know. It's only 1 voucher, so I don't expect this to last too long.
  2. Bump! Only one for sale!
  3. Bump. If the price is too high, feedback would be appreciated!
    Edit: After looking at the poll results, I've decided to lower the cost to 9k.
  4. Bump. Again, selling for 9k now.
  5. I think the price is good if not low, but I've honestly got more than enough from voting :p
  6. Bump! Still 9k
  7. Bump. I'm lowering the price to 7k now!
  8. I feel inclined to donate, because I feel sorry seeing you lower the price again because nowadays nobody needs vault vouchers as pretty much everyone has got loads of them :p
  9. I appreciate the sentiment, but it's no worries. I saw someone advertising 5 for 35k yesterday, so I can't see why someone would pay more.
    So I guess I'm going to leave the voucher for sale for 7k until it's gone. I might stop bumping this thread though, since there doesn't seem to be much demand.
    607 likes this.