[Selling] Two Amazing Builds!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by crafter31211, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Hello I am currently selling two of my residences with amazing builds on them.

The first is 9111 on smp4 it has an iron and white stained glass shop built on it... the shop chest are set up so all you have to do it add items and your ready to open. I am selling both the res number and the build together so the ownership will just be transfered. I am currently taking offers please PM me.

The second res is 8909 on smp4 which has a awesome obsidian/prismarine tower built on it. It doesnt really have many shop chests set but already has a few set up with plenty more room to set up more if need be. I am also selling both the res and the number though the number isn't quite as good as the previous build. Please pm me your offers.

I do have a price in mind for both of these which includes both the value of the res, the value of the materials, and the amount of time/labor that went in to the creation of these. If you are looking to make a shop on smp4 these would be perfect for you!

The move flag in on for both residences so please feel free to look around.
    Screenshots will be added here :

Thank you!
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. My offer in game that was for the gold vouchers can be switched to one of these. Hehe
  3. Hahaha as I said 3 or nothing :p
    Equinox_Boss and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  4. 9111 has been sold all that remains is 8909 "The Dragon Spire"
  5. How much for 8909?
    Rimont and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. he offered me 3, but i could only go as high as 2 blocks of dirt... Dirt is so rare, you barely see some with 3...
  7. Please forum pm
  8. Bump! Pm me your offers this is s really cool build!!!