[Selling] Tinted Glass @ /v +Silken tintedglass

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Silken_thread, Sep 17, 2021.

1. As the title says I am [Selling] Tinted Glass @ "/v +Silken tintedglass" on /Smp6

This is in the bulk buy area and that teleport link should take you directly to that shop.

Price has been set at 1k per stack (this is based on my recent auction and a fair price)

Quantities, you can buy 1k for 1 stack of 64 items or 27k for 27 stacks of 1728 items
  2. Tinted Glass is a new block in 1.17 which blocks out all light in a dark room or mob farm. I removed all the stone blocks around my skelly farm and I can see all the spawns as they occur, it seems to work better, although that may just be because I can see it happen.

To make tinted glass you need 1 glass block and 4 amethyst shards, although this gives you 2 tinted glass blocks. There is a lot of work which goes into this process, first the sand needs to be mind and smelted, then you need to find and mine out a geode, then afk for several hours before mining the amethyst shards and repeat until you have sufficient stock.

1 DC of tinted glass requires 1 SC of Glass Blocks and 2 DCs of amethyst shards. As it's a new block I have set the price at 1k a stack, which I believe is a fair price for the work/effort required.

My mall is on /smp6 and if you do "/v +Silken tintedglass" you should land in front of this shop.

Thanks for reading and happy shopping-mob farming.