[Selling] Specialty wool shop now open! SMP7 @14401!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by SkyOfAegis, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hi! I am SkyOfAegis! This is my first post on the forums, so first off it is great to be part of EMC! It is my first Server/Online experience, and it has been nothing but pleasant for me! Anyways, I have opened a self-stocking automated specialty wool shop on SMP7 @ 14401! My supplies are limited, but only depending on your over all need. I believe I have at minimum 4 stacks of each wool, and if I don't have what you need, feel free to message me in game! I will also be setting up a station for anybody to drop me a message "I will provide books and quills as much as I can, please don't steal them!" if you would like to arrange some sort of contract with me to supply you personally with whatever your order may be! At the time, I have opened up with a specialty price of 16 for 20 Rupees, but it won't last! Stop by, and get the specialty deal while it lasts, and thank you for your business! ^_^
  2. At the moment, I am also buying wools for 10 Rupees per 16! Keep that in mind if you got plenty of wool, and want to make a few Rupees off of it!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome to EMC!! I'll come check out your place soon :)

If you need anything please let me know!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC! Glad to hear you are enjoying it as much as I have. :D
    Rimont and BenMA like this.
  5. Thanks, everyone! Eviltoade, I have seen your name in game before, glad to meet you! Equinox_Boss, your name also rings a bell. :)
    Eviltoade and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Can I have all the while wool u have plz
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. It's out for purchase. I haven't had a single customer yet, so it hasn't gone anywhere. If you need more, I can arrange to have more white sheep spawned and collect as much as you need. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. How much are u willing to get for me??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. As much as you need. Just let me know how much and I can get you a bulk price. :)
  11. Thanks!
  12. 20 dc? 10 dc?