[SELLING] Skins!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moyaboya, Jan 2, 2013.

?

Do you want a skin?

Yes! You're awesome moyaboya! 13 vote(s) 35.1%
NO! And I enjoy baby lemurs falling out of trees and other things society finds sad! 9 vote(s) 24.3%
Polls are fun huh? 23 vote(s) 62.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Man in a yellow suit, white shirt, red tie black pants. Brown Hair, brown eyes, no glasses, black shoes.
    moyaboya likes this.
  2. I want a doggy skin, yes a doggy skin.
    images.jpg
    moyaboya likes this.
  3. I'd like a hunter skin from l4d. here is a picture:
    imagesCAF1I3LG.jpg
    moyaboya likes this.
  4. Woah, this was quite the bump xD I'll be sure to start the skins tonight and I should have most of them done by Wednesday
  5. that would be REALLY hard to make. i'll start with something simple
  6. :p
  7. Cool! Thanks! Also, a rough estimate for my doggie? :p
  8. I let the customer offer after seeing the skin so they feel they pay a fair price for what I make
  9. I could possibly make that. I always like a challenge but to be sure you get a skin you enjoy, I will make both
  10. really?!!?
    just google "Resident Evil Licker" for the photo for the other skin
    thanks again! :D
    moyaboya likes this.
  11. But the real question is, Do you want a moustache?
  12. Just wanted to bump this whilst I finish up a few skins ;)
  13. Could you make me a sheep with a james bond figure? like with a tux ona nd black sunglasses
    moyaboya likes this.
  14. moyaboya likes this.
  15. I just got the skin I requested, and all I can say is that I was completely blown away by the quality of it. Moyaboya is an insanely good skinner, and clearly knows what he is doing. His skin defied all of my expectations, and I would recommend him to anyone.
    moyaboya likes this.
  16. Screen Shot of the skin?