[SELLING] Single zombie spawner.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by pat2011, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I'll take it. What server?
  2. About how far away from wilderness spawn is it and what server?
  3. About 2.5k blocks away.
  4. Sold to me, I will pay you tommorow
  5. Ok I'll message you the info as soon as you pay and just to be sure I need 2k.
  6. Manglex and marknaaijer like this.
  7. i will pay 15000 rupees if you pick it up with a silk touch pick. i will lend the pick. now THAT is a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. You can't pick it up with silk touch, I wish you could, but you can buy if you want its on the market again.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  9. ok... nvm about silk touch,i pay 6000 rupees 4 it.
  10. So you'll buy the zombie spawner for 6k.
  11. how mant blocks to bedrock?
  12. what server is it on?
  13. your getting ripped off for 6k they go for like 500r to 1000r
  14. No there not! Whoever buys this will make there money back in about a week and from then on its all profit. Don't know what your talking about. Trust me look at my Achievement get.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  15. I can't tell you because I'm not a supporter but if you want it the when I get te money I'll message you the server and coordinates.
  16. i dont do deals like that, tell the server number and how many blocks above bedrock it is or NO DEAL! plus, i dont want to go there and find that it is already bein used by someone else. i have bought several spawners and one of them was a tnt trap. if i buy it, i will follow behind you as YOU show the way. that way if it is a trap or the spawner is nonixistent then you die.
    thank you.
  17. Paranoid much?
    technologygeek likes this.
  18. haahahaahaha. but its true...
  19. I will not tell you the server because people can see me on the livemap.