[Selling] Shulker boxes, Elytra, Villager & Polar Bear Eggs, Books

Discussion in 'Selling' started by mjnoe70, May 8, 2017.

?

Would you buy "max" enchant books @ 400r each?

Yes, that is a fair price. 39 vote(s) 75.0%
No only if the price were lower. 12 vote(s) 23.1%
I buy all my stuff with the enchants on it, I do not enchant. 1 vote(s) 1.9%
I don't bother with enchanting or don't know how to. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. bumping, shops got room to sell to me on some stuff and plenty to sell, stop over!
  2. Bump on everything but Parrots. Let me know if you have any to sell in a PM or in game, can discuss pricing.
  3. long time no bump, bump... full up on shulkers, plenty of books, elytra, wither skulls and beacons! Parrots back in stock.
  4. bump on full books, a couple elytra added, shulker boxes restocked...
    villager eggs dropped to 38r per
    beacons at 10.5k
    buying shulker shells, elytra, beacons and parrot eggs
  5. bump - all items in stock, though only 3 enchanted elytra and half a stack of villager eggs
  6. Bump on lower prices on elytra, beacons and shulker boxes. All dye colors in stock.
  7. Do you still happen to have that elytra and some rockets?
  8. I may, I will try to remember to check tonight (if I get on) or tomorrow morning. I am currently moving my shop so I don't have any stocks set up to sell. I'll try to let you know. Any idea on "rockets" count and I only currently sell level 1 rockets. I believe they are 8 for 56, but to make life easier, I would just do each stack for 400.
  9. Alrighty! And I noticed; I went to your res to see if your store was up xD Let me know if you still have it, and I might take you up on that deal for the rockets.
  10. So, no, no shop back up yet. I just took it down last weekend to move residences. So I need to correct my banner too.
    However, I had 1 elytra left. I have a chest set up at /v 201 (or /v mjnoe70) with your access on it. Please pay 15k to mjnoe70 if you decide to pick up: 1 elytra, 1 mending book, 1 unbreaking III book, 5 stacks of rockets. If you decide against it, please let me know and I'll remove the access sign.
  11. :eek:

That explains a thing or two!

Here's hoping you'll be back up soon. Hmm, I still promised you a review of some sort, if your new shop is up I'll try to make good on that promise. Might be nice to draw more attention to it.

Good luck on the movement / building / etc.!
  12. I tried visiting; the chest won't let me access it xD The chest flag is restricting me.
  13. sorry, I always forget you can't put access signs on front of a chest...
  14. Paid! Thank you!