Selling Quad Grinder!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mittenkitty, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys I am selling my Beloved Quad Grinder on Smp5 (Dont bother tracking I dont go on there no more).
    It contains 3x Cave spiders and 1 skele.
    1 Cave Spider has a crusher but the other two you smash via Bane of Arthropods swords (which is still in the chest).
    I have established a nether portal and a direct path there to spawn (hidden).
    Skele is the standard drop style.
    There is also a slime chunk somewhere.... as I saw a slime running at me before...
    Complete with melon farm too!

I want 75k for this. Thanks

Disclaimer:
  2. 1k
    EDIT: I will get outbidded
  3. I don't think that this is an auction.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. i offer 2k!!
  5. I just said no low balling.... 30k please.
  6. Like food said, this isn't an auction. He says PM him with a reasonable price (30k in the OP) if you are a non-supporter.
    If you are a supporter and can do /map hide post on this thread a price around 30k and he might sell it to you.....
    Hope this made sense
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  7. well its not but it is, people are trying to offer him the best price that he see's fit so in a way this is an auction
  8. lol be specific you said its worth about 30k not that your selling it for 30k.
  9. I want more than 30k...
  10. But but....you just said 30k please im confused :/
  11. He did.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  12. Bump! I want serious offers....
  13. 5k
    I'm serious about this.
  14. 50k plus... or dont bother
  15. Terry, I can't offer on this, but maybe if you posted some screen shots, and let people know more about what you are selling then they would be more likely to, well, offer?
    Call_Me_DeJaja and Gap542 like this.
  16. Make sure to take the screen shot with Reis minimap open and F3.
    Remember,DON'T Cover up the Coords.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  17. Gap... just no...