[Selling] Prismarine and Sea Lanterns

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gawadrolt, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Pricing:

Dark Prismarine: 50k per DC or 95k for 2!
    Prismarine: 10K or 19k for 2!
    Prismarine Bricks: 20k or 38k for 2!
    Sea Lanterns: 45k or 80k for 2!
    We have so much backstock of everything!
    If you order a whole lot of dark prismarine there may be a wait but we do have 2 DC's in stock!

Also! don't forget to visit us on smp7 at /v +gawa

Get your sea lanterns and prismarine! Prismarine bricks and dark prismarine too! We don't run out of supply, order as much as you want! Last month we sold 8 DCs of dark prismarine within a weeks time and filled all orders within at most 3 days. You want your items now? You need alot? just reply and I will hook you up.
  2. Bump! We added GOD items to our stock. Come get your armor weapons and tools!
  3. Now selling!!! Gapples 1800 each
    and GOD ITEMS for cheap cheap cheap.

/v +gawa on smp7

Don't worry, we still got your sea lanterns and prismarine in bulk and never out of stock!
  4. I would like to buy 2 DC's of sea lanterns for the 80k please :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. paid and picked up. thank you sir
  6. and 2 DC's of prismarine
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. and paid and picked up again. come by anytime! and thank you so much for spending something like 200k at our shop! I think you just made me have to restock the god items already xD
  8. and 2 DC's of prismarine bricks
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. and finally 2 DC's of Dark Prismarine :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. hehe. got you taken care of there too. Come back ANY TIME! will be happy to get you hooked up :D
  11. I still have to restock the god items. I have one extremely excited buyer that is making stocking a wonderfully grueling experience lol. With the 1.9 hype I can't be bothered too much to restock those as they take a little bit of time to do. I WILL be restocking the god items though. Most things are still in stock except the sword and bows. I sold a bunch in the last 3 days. I'm guessing the enderdragon and the void has increased demand on armor/weapons lol.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  12. After 1.9 and without Gapples, my sitting at the gold farm for countless hours is more a waste of time than an amazing... gold mine? If I am not at the gold farm then I'm not getting the ridiculous amounts of xp to make the god items which really aren't profitable at all, just a nice bonus to the money (fortune) I was making off of gapples.

So, the god items and gapples will no longer be featured in the store. Maybe I can do a rotational LTO(limited time only) type of item thing in the future. For now though!!!

Get your sea lanterns and prismarine, all variants at /v +gawa on smp7! Or order right here by the DC, we don't run out of stock!
  13. Someone has been going around telling people about my shop, whoever it is, thank you :) recent raids on the shop by cliffhanger, joshrocks and azygos. Thank you all for your business and supporting my consumerism addiction. Somehow I'm able to spend ridiculous amounts of rupees when I have only logged in like once in the last month xD

Shop is restocked. Wasn't "out of stock" but I was low on the basic prismarine.