[Selling] Prismarine and Sea Lanterns

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gawadrolt, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Pricing:

Dark Prismarine: 50k per DC or 95k for 2!
    Prismarine: 10K or 19k for 2!
    Prismarine Bricks: 20k or 38k for 2!
    Sea Lanterns: 45k or 80k for 2!
    We have so much backstock of everything!
    If you order a whole lot of dark prismarine there may be a wait but we do have 2 DC's in stock!

Also! don't forget to visit us on smp7 at /v +gawa
  2. Lowered prices on Sea Lanterns and Added overstock to OP. As always, don't forget to visit us on smp7 at /v +Gawa
  3. I'm unaware of current pricing on these blocks but believe the market for them leveled out fairly well since my last update so should be pretty much on spot. especially considering the hundreds of thousands of rupees that have gone through my small shop.

The actual guardian farm has been griefed so all pre-ordering will have to be put on hold until I get about 4 hours to go in and repair the damages and inspect the surrounding area as well to make sure that is the only damage in the area. I still have dcs for sale though so don't be afraid to ask.
  4. Pricing:

SEE OP FOR DETAILS...
    I see a lot of auctions going for well over the listed prices in my OP... WELL over.
    Don't forget to visit /v +gawa on smp7 for on demand resources. We STAY stocked and sell for a little more than our listed prices here for SC's, 10 stacks, stacks and half stacks.
  5. how do you get that much prismarine and lanterns?
  6. I have one of, if not the most, efficient guardian farms on EMC. I am currently in the process of assisting a friend of mine to build one that will be very slightly more efficient. So if mine is the most efficient then hers soon will be. Can I interest you in some sea lanterns or prismarine? :D Just finished putting together about 6 DCs of product in expectation of some sales :D

EDIT: You can pre-order again! woot. even sea lanterns.
  7. Good job on the build and business,
    could I please buy a double chest of sea lanterns, payment already sent

Thanks, Sep
  8. Access chest has been set up at /v +Gawa on smp7 turn left from spawn and you should see the chest pretty clearly. Thank you for the business sir
  9. Pricing:

We have so much backstock of everything!
    If you order a whole lot of dark prismarine there may be a wait but we do have 2 DC's in stock!

Also! don't forget to visit us on smp7 at /v +gawa
  10. Thank you to Juicycat_ for ordering 4DCS! of Dark Prismarine and buying several DCS of sea lanterns from the shop. your business is much appreciated.
  11. Juicycat_ has depleted all of our dark prismarine save a few stacks in the bottom chest that you can still buy. I have a few DCS of ink sacks though and we should be stocked up again within 24 hours. This is the first time since opening the shop that we were out of anything. That's awesome I think.

Also don't forget you can pre-order by replying to this thread.

Juicycat_s order has been filled and is waiting pickup
  12. Get your sea lanterns and prismarine! Prismarine bricks and dark prismarine too! We don't run out of supply, order as much as you want! Last month we sold 8 DCs of dark prismarine within a weeks time and filled all orders within at most 3 days. You want your items now? You need alot? just reply and I will hook you up :D
    kevmeup likes this.
  13. Bumpity bump. Just delivered 7dcs of stuffs to the shop. Buy in DC quantities here and save a TON! if you want it now raid the shop on smp7 at /v +gawa
  14. I would like to purchase 1 DC of Lanterns to help light my current Outpost Headquarters build in SMP2.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. Paid and delivered. Another satisfied customer for the growing list. Any other takers today?
  16. Get your sea lanterns and prismarine! Prismarine bricks and dark prismarine too! We don't run out of supply, order as much as you want! Last month we sold 8 DCs of dark prismarine within a weeks time and filled all orders within at most 3 days. You want your items now? You need alot? just reply and I will hook you up :D
  17. Get your sea lanterns and prismarine! Prismarine bricks and dark prismarine too! We don't run out of supply, order as much as you want! Two months ago we sold 8 DCs of dark prismarine within a weeks time and filled all orders within at most 3 days. You want your items now? You need alot? just reply and I will hook you up :D
  18. Is it still 2ok a DC for prismarine bricks?
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  19. Because prismarine and prismarine bricks are not very lucrative while at the same time demand a lot of resources that can go to the more profitable items I would rather not be making them non stop all the time and have the shop backed up. I may lower the price on bricks in the near future but for now it is still 20k. Low supply and high demand plus little return on investment. Sorry. Maybe check back in a week or two. If I priced bricks at 10k then I would never be able to keep them stocked as I know quite a few people that use them like candy when they can find em :D I know there was someone on the forums that just put a shop up where bricks are only 2r per. it was a "limited time offer" type of deal.

Edit: https://empireminecraft.com/threads...nterns-6r-u-and-prismarine-bricks-2r-u.63944/