[ Selling ] My Whole Collection of Promos

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by emfs_ad, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I'll take 1 Netherhound for 30k.
  2. If you still have incitatus, I will pay the 30k you are asking for it.
  3. I'll cancel my order so the other people can buy your promos.
  4. sorry Todd_Vinton.... :( I didn't mean to step on your toes.....I didn't see that you had made an offer already...
  5. well deathconn isn't online so we gotta wait for him to come back around
  6. Alright guys I'm on my way home, I will start from the beginning. I'll be home in about an hour. I'll skip Todd since he declined his order. Sorry for the wait and please no one pay until we talk about what you're requesting, thanks.
  7. Sent
    Sent
    I cannot send you the head for that price, I'll send you the B-Day Voucher once payment is received
    Yes, all of them. Once payment is received I will send it to you through mail
    Yours would be the cheaper one at 30k, once payment is received I will send you the item.
  8. Once payment is received I will send you the item via mail
    Once payment is received I will send you the item via mail
  9. why'd you skip my offer? I have the rupees ready :(
    EffinBatman likes this.
  10. My apologies, once payment is recieved I will send them your way
  11. I apologize but I accidentally skipped an order and I have sold the ICC B-day Voucher.
  12. ok 41k rupees paid. I can pick them up.
  13. I actually only have 4 haunted heads up for sale now, the rest are yours once payment is received
  14. I'll take the remaining wands. Payment will be sent tomorrow morning since I'm in bed right now. :p
  15. What does the 2012 Empire Firework look like as far as Lore and Name? I may take that.

Also hold one of those Lucky Bows for me and I'll pay you once I see you online again (or when you confirm here)
  16. 2014-06-18_21.16.36.png

That's what it looks like, both items are ready to be mailed
  17. Payment sent 30k for incitatus. Thank you
  18. What is a b-day voucher
  19. This isn't the next century so whats a 2103 firework? Lol
  20. Alright, max I'll go for the Aikar head is 20k, if you still have it.