[SELLING] Mob Spawners Galore

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BussGIL, Aug 7, 2013.

1. After a recent caving trip, I found quite a few spawners in a very confined area in the Frontier Wild of SMP3. They are all within a radius of about 90 blocks, and all of them are connected in some way to the same Cave & Abandoned Mineshaft.

I'm looking to sell all of these spawners together since they are all very close to each other, and it would be merely impossible to sell just 1 without the buyer finding all of the other ones in the cave.

The cave entrance/location of the spawners is about 1,500 blocks away from the Protected Wild Spawn. However, there is a slight possibility you could use my Minecart Track to safely cover about 1,000 of those blocks.

What is being sold?

Regular Spider Spawner x2 (Double) - They are 14 blocks away from each other, with a height difference of 6 blocks.
    Cave Spider Spawner x2 (Double) - They are about 16 blocks away from each other, with a height difference of 4 blocks.
    Skeleton Spawner x1 - This skeleton spawner is about 40 blocks away from the two Regular Spider Spawners.

If you are interested in purchasing the location of these 5 spawners, please Private Message or leave a reply with a price range you believe is fair.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-selling-mob-spawner-locations.9738/

P.S. - There would be one other Regular Spider Spawner, but I derped and got out of control with my Efficiency IV pick when collecting the Mossy Cobble.
  2. Bump, could a mod please move the Thread?
  3. Could you please stop bumping this thread and take it over to the "Products, Businesses & Services" section.