[Selling] Iron Blocks (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by chickeneer, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thought of what? Lol. I have been working on the same projects for ages because *due to IRL commitments I only get so far on them.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  2. I meand thinking that u are smart enough to make an iron golem farm so u can sell iron cheap! also u should add a chicken section to ur shop!
  3. Indeed I should. Will think of something for that later today I suppose.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  4. good call mighty modarator!
  5. Going to give this here thread a bump. Hope people are utilizing this great service. hopefully I can get some type of chicken thing goin tonight after a meeting I am going to. Could be pretty cool
  6. May look like an Old Bump. But an update on my shop. I continue to stock the shop; but I have added Sell signs in the back for anyone interested to sell Iron for the same price I am selling mine (Meaning I won't make a profit off of it)

Feel free to take advantage of this new feature of my shop if you want to make some money
    Note: currently only selling in 1 stack Quantities of Blocks (will expand that later)

Edit: This pricing is not accurate anymore
    NZScruffy likes this.
  7. May make a new thread or not. Anyway. If you run an iron farm and you need a reliable outlet to sell Iron to. You can now sell as much Iron as you want at 8002. I expanded the chest storage so it would be highly unlikely that it will fill up.
  8. UPDATE: I have an overly abundant stock of Iron blocks, as a result I have decided to lower my prices!!! WHOO, Yeah!

Anyway drop by 8002 and get some Iron. Prices range from 1.25-1.5 rupees per ingot. currently 2 1/2 DC full of Blocks.

Also, you may sell Iron to me for 1 rupees per ingot.
  9. Awesome Chickeneer!! Love the selling thing!!
  10. I have been waiting for this day....
  11. I was going to suggest that. :) Good idea. Keep the cheap Iron running.
  12. Due to impending 1.8 Price hysteria. I have temporarily closed shop. Other people are free to take advantage of this opportunity to make a buck or two.
    NZScruffy and Jcplugs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.