Selling Icecreamcow Singed book - "Pants"

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Happyshopper, Aug 27, 2012.

1. as soon as i make over 1B ill give it all to you for that book :)
    Happyshopper likes this.
  2. Im not sure I think it MAY have possible been sold by then, tell you what and keep this on the down low between me and you...

I will swap 4 Magic beans for one of these books...
    Gap542 and pat2011 like this.
  3. Well, ICC just randomly gave me a signed book and so did Bigdavie!
    Happyshopper and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. Lol, that is pretty funny...
  5. ill buy it for 2k
    Gap542 likes this.
  6. hay icc give me a book!
  7. No, dont pull that! you will buy it really cheap, then sell it for Mega Millions, in not like that
  8. Buy low sell high, its the mantra of life..
  9. But thats ripping someone off, and that is the wort thing to do! i sorry, but i hate when people do that! thats the hight of rudness!
  10. Who wants a book from Maxarias, About his shoes and beer and food :) only 50k!
    2 page's.
  11. Umm, Maxarias is a girl...
  12. Actually, it's not rude at all. That's how basic business works. Think of anywhere you've ever bought something from. McDonalds hamburgers for example cost you let's say $1.00. The cost to make just YOUR burger likely costed them $.20. As long as the person selling the item is HAPPY with what they're selling it for, then what the next person does with it shouldn't matter. :)
    chickeneer likes this.
  13. dude way to high 1M r way to much
  14. Here is a Minecraft example... The value of most items in EMC is based on the effort required to obtain them... Based on the phrase - Time is Money, players base the price of their products out of the material cost and amount of effort it took them to craft/collect it. Of course there are other things involved such as supply and demand (but generally the low supply items take more time or effort to gather)

So steve wants to make money selling obsidian... Once he gets the initial cost of creating an Obsidian Generator using water, Lava Bucket, Diamond Pickaxe, and as much redstone as he wants obsidian... But there is one more thing effecting the price of his obsidian. The fact that Obsidian takes the longest to mine out of all Mineable blocks. Even with an Efficiency 4 Pickaxe (Which is an extra expense), it takes more time than collecting dirt with a wooden shovel....

This is not meant to be a discussion about why economics is all whacked up; but it is natural for people to re-sell for profit...
    pat2011 likes this.
  15. you do know there is a mod that you can chamge who the book was typed by?
  16. Do I need to point out that this thread was a little satirical..... No one in their right mind would pay 1M for one of these books... its just to lighten up the mood...
    Gap542 likes this.