[SELLING] IceCreamCow Head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BrickStrike, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I never said I didn't like the price, but moving on...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Bump.
    Because there is another head drop happening later today, I can only assume that the price of this head will drop hugely.
    :/ It really sucks for me, kevdude, and other people with the heads from the original head drop, because their will be more heads in circulation :(
  3. what time is this happening??
  4. Ah, but I don't they won't.

Remember, as said before, there are less Bigdavie heads, and they have sold for less.
    I think these will always sell high enough purely because they are ICC heads.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Well, be that is it is, I'm just a bit worried on kevdude's part, as he bought 2 heads each for 400k.
  6. And if I remember correctly, one of those was about five minutes after the drop party.
    Maybe he did pay a lot more than the price they will turn out to be unfortunately.
  7. Bump, I decided that I am now selling for 225k. My ideal price to get is 275k, but since it's not "worth" that, I dropped it 125k from the original price. This is the new minimum I am buying for, and I don't want to hear any crap about it being over priced, or you will be banned from future BS Co. functions, unless you can prove that I can trust you to follow the rules again.
  8. I have one of the heads from the ICC drop
    2013-08-03_19.37.27.png
    Hash98 likes this.
  9. gwormn, deathconn and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Bumpers.
    ;3 I am starting to think I will not sell this...
    kevdudeman likes this.