[SELLING] High Stat Horses!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by CoffeeAffinity, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hello fellow members of EMC! This thread features the current high speed, jump and health (separate posts) horses I have for sale. The following horses are my current stock:

High Speed Horses:

Horses speeds 128-132 are now being sold automatically on my resident /v 6097

133 Speed:
    None Currently :\

Be sure to check here for updates on my stock of 133+ speed and 103+ jump horses!

Want a Horse I do not have listed?
    You can send a special request! Just PM me with a request including color/pattern (if this applies) and stat range (because horse stats can't be fully controlled) and I will work to breed the horse! Note: There WILL have a wait period between how long it takes me to breed the horse, and it will only get longer the higher/lower the stats requested. The price for the horse will be calculated, I will respond by letting you know when I've bred the horse with the exact stats included. While a horse has an active special request, it can only be through people in the pm, you will have a 1 month period to respond (let me know when you can afford the horse) before the special request expires. When a special request expires, the horse with either be put up for sale on the thread or given away.

1 special request per person, once your first special request is completed, you can request for another horse. There may be a delay between request progress due to multiple requests being held. Requests for higher stats are more prone to delay.
    RainbowPony and Nickblockmaster like this.
  2. High Jump Horses:

Horses with Jump 98-102 are currently being sold automatically on my resident /v 6097.

103 Jump:
    2. Color: Brown none, Exact Jump: 1o3.86, Price: 3k
    4. Color: Brown none, Exact Jump: 103.53, Price: 3k
    5. Color: Brown none, Exact Jump: 103.77, Price: 3k
    4. Color: Chestnut none, Exact Jump: 103.25, Price: 6.5k
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. High Health Horses:

30-32 Health Horses are now being sold automatically at /v 6097.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  4. Buying the 104 speed 32 health. Will log in now and pay.

Also, why are there 30 healths on the 32 health part?
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  5. I'll take the fastest healthy horse you have
    Fastest most health horse
  6. xD derp that was a typing error! Lemme fix that! I'll mail the horse right now!
  7. Out of all these horse which one is the fastest
    If ya know XD
  8. The fastest 30+ health horse I have for sell is the 25th horse in the 30 health horses list. If you want a horse with more health but still quick, I recommend the 5th horse in the 32 health horse list. Go ahead and think about it and let me know which one you want :)
  9. I'll take both by tomarrow XD
  10. Just going to point out that you could have made all 3 threads into one thread, and then had each thread a different post
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. That probably could work, however the delay between posting each replies can cause problems if someone decides to post a reply before I have posted all of them(and knowing my luck, that would happen). I am not happy at all that I had to post 3 different threads, if you know a way to preventing people from replying on a thread until I've posted stuff, please share.
  12. As soon as i create the thread, I reserve the next post instantly, There will be a 30 sec wait, but you can easily reserve enough posts...
  13. Ok, I figured that's how it would go :\
  14. Let me know if you have any horses with speed 135+ please. I am looking for a very fast horse.
  15. Alright! It will be very difficult for me and my partners to breed one of those, but I do know a user who can probably help! Try requesting MoeMacZap to breed you one, though it might take awhile before he can get back into horse breeding, he can breed you a 136+ possibly!

EDIT: It would be great to see you running around on a 135+ speed horse on stream xD
  16. I would like to buy the brown whitefield 132 speed for 30K :)
  17. :) Alright, I have horse ready! Once payment is received, I will mail it over!
  18. 9. Color: Chestnut none, Exact Jump: 103.14, Price: 4k

AND

16. Color: Black none, Exact Speed: 131.25, Price: 17k

Total: 21k :3
    I'll pay when you're ready.
    DufneIsANub likes this.
  19. Id also like 8. Color: Black White, Exact Speed: 131.73, Price: 17k

Ive paid for the 1. Color: Brown Whitefield, Exact Speed: 132.88, Price: 30k btw <3