[Selling] Headspace on the Wall of Most Wanted!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Alaenia, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hello!

At 16025 on SMP 8 I am building a mansion with a jail and I am looking for individuals who would love to have their heads mounted to it.

I only have 11 spots open.

Look at this as a way to advertise yourself, as my Residence is very close to the Town Spawn (I'm North of the Purpur Pyramid), thus getting your name out to players.

500R/Spot. I will need heads and your 'crime' of choice to be written on a sign below your item framed head.

And yes, if you have Aikar, or some other 'infamous' EMCer, and they are willing and agree with their 'crime' then I will by all means put them up on my wall as well.

I don't mind non-SMP8ers. I don't discriminate in my head collection... just ask Duckne.... who's been gracious enough to start the party.

Don't leave Duckne lonely, join the Wall of Most Wanted!

1. Lottie1664
    Duckne likes this.
  2. Can I reserve a spot? Will be able to get on to pay and mail head tonight EMC time :)

VERY LATE EDIT: Forgot to mention crime:
    "Having no rupees!"
    Alaenia likes this.
  3. I'm such a criminal person, you will have to wait though, I'm on hollydays now... But, let's see, a crime, "ate too much cookies" or, if that is too silly, "ate several individuals" I guess that sounds nice :p
  4. Absolutely. The heads just guarantee that I have some representation of you up on the wall.
  5. That's actually as morbid as Duckne's head habit....
    Duckne likes this.