[SELLING] God Tools, Weapons And Armor | 171 SMP1

Discussion in 'Selling' started by no_thing, Oct 21, 2016.

1. At /v 171 we sell:

God Tools:
    Silk Touch & Fortune God Pickaxes (With Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3 and mending): 3.7k
    + Plenty more god tools!

God Weapons:
    God Sword (Sharpness 5, Looting 3, Unbreaking 3, Fire Aspect 2, Knock Back 2, Mending): 5k
    God bow (Power 5, Unbreaking 3, Punch 2, Flame, Infinity, Mending): 5k
    + Shields and other swords!

God Armor:
    Protection IV God: 22k for full suit
    Anti Marlix God: 22k for full suit

So come on down and get some of the best armor, tools and weapons available! It is so easy to shop here. Why spend hours making the pesky stuff your self!? When they get low on durability just go to a grinder and make use of the mending enchantment. This turns EXP into durability. So you can fix your tools without using diamonds! This will mean you only need to buy one. It will last forever provided you take care of it.

Can't find what you are after? I can make it! Just send me a PM on the forum and I will work on a quote and make it for you.

I can also do custom orders. Just fire away with your odd requirements or bulk orders!

We believe in free trade. Do what you want with these goods! Please do bulk buy!

So come on down to 171 on smp1 for a bangin deal on enchanted stuff!

Ordering On The Forums:
    Can't find what you are after? Want more? I can do that just fill out this form with whatever you want!
    Please pay when I PM you. I will confirm the price through PM just to make sure you are OK before I begin :)
    Order form - Just send me a PM with the following or reply to this thread with this copy-pasted:

Items And Enchantments: Drop off location/Pickup Location:
  2. Fully restocked again!
  3. Been there! Very nice design, and many great deals on picks and swords/armour.
    no_thing likes this.
  4. Can I have 2 god swords?
  5. Sure I have heaps in stock for sale or I can mail them to you :)
  6. I'll buy there, just checking if u do have them in stock... soon can I prefer 30 god swords?
    no_thing likes this.
  7. Order*
  8. I can do that. Have sent a PM :)
  9. Restocked and added order from thing to the OP