[Selling] Enchanted Book Store SMP4 /v +ebooks

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gweeedz, Oct 3, 2015.

1. It's probably safe to assume insanity is involved somewhere.
  2. It's villagers - so XP isn't involved but it's still a very cheap price.
  3. The insanity assumption is valid, but collusion shouldn't be ruled out. And yes, trading is involved and nothing provides better XP than constant villager trading.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  4. Who would you be colluding with? *giggles*
    Gweeedz likes this.
  5. this is great for ppl who die and lose there armor and need new armor quick and the only place ik on smp4 dat sells xpbottles!!! good job : D
    Gweeedz likes this.
  6. I do have a res on SMP6, but I come to SMP4 With a empty inventory and nearly full one! I love this shop. The prices are so cheap and i can easily afford the vault after to go back to SMP6! Awesome shop, lowest prices!
    Gweeedz likes this.
  7. Same (Although i have free vault xD)
    BlinkyBinky and Gweeedz like this.
  8. Me and my friend found this shop and we almost passed out! It was the best shop I ever seen on this whole server. It is such a good shop I can even explain in words. I rate 5 start!!!!! :):):):):)
  9. nooooo, my profits....stay away
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. I have spent something like 200k total here and it definitely isn't all I will end up spending. I thought I had found the perfect book store then I was sent to Gweeedz
  11. OMG where u get this stuff from only thing u need now is 2000000000000000000000000000000000 xp bottles
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  12. Hey guys. I haven't been able to find time to log in lately, I'm sure there are out of stock situations and I apologize. :/
  13. I loved it being there when I needed it... Thank You! :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  14. Is it Closed now ?
  15. It was deleted. The res was.
  16. Yes indeed. Real life got in the way and I missed saving it by less than a week. All res' have been deleted and I am back with a new start. I had 3 res' to support the high volume shop which I won't be repeating, I will downsize and fit all the supporting structures in a single res so if a new store surfaces it will be much lower volume for sure.