[Selling} Dual Blaze GRINDER

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.4 when there's too many mobs in one space, they'll stop dropping xp or something
  2. That got removed because most of the mojang team got death threat letters about it from half the Minecraft community.
    Xxandster700xX and Nole972 like this.
  3. Ah I see. Even though, when I used the one I bought for 60k, I think it has been changed and it takes a little longer even with a double blaze.
  4. That's due to aikar changing how spawning works I believe.
  5. ... So I was right, there you go.
  6. No, You weren't right, unless you count 2/3 mobs less per hour, then yes.
  7. Well I was right that spawning had been nerfed
  8. Anyone interested in this for 100k?
  9. 30K, take it or leave it.
  10. Im pretty sure thats gonna be left :p
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  11. If you read the OP, Someone has already offered 50k. So, leave it.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. Let's see... Ending time... People bidding... Highest bidder wins... I thought you couldn't auction spawners.
    pat2011 likes this.
  13. Nooooo, it was a negotiable thing. I wanted 100k, or best offer by time x wins. Kind of like buy it mows on ebay
  14. I don't see a whole lot of negotiation going on, Kirby. Just highest bidder by time x wins, which is an auction. Currently Gap has the highest bid, which I find interesting since he says he never goes into the Wild.
  15. Oi, your right.
  16. I have closed this grinder auction. You're not allowed to auction spawners/grinders. Continuing to do so will get your ability to sell them revoked completely.
    1998golfer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.