[Selling] Double Chests of Nether Brick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by talukegord, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I have done some quick work and have jumped from 1.5 double chests, to enough to fit the current orders, I will give an update in the next 24 hours on whether or not It will be in town by tomorrow (most likely It will) Payments will now be accepted if you have ordered before krysyyjane (or if you are krysyyjane :p)

PS: MORE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED BUT NOT SUPPLIED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Expect at least a 48 hour wait if you order after this message
  2. Jeroen3020
    1dc
    9304 smp4
  3. Paid :)
  4. _Stads_
    1 double Chest
    8888 on SMP4 (come inside and sell the nether brick to me in two halves)
  5. Ok here is the deal, This is a bad week for me school-wise, seeing how it is the last week before winter break, it is filled with tests, papers, and stuff of the sort. Point is, I'm not going to be able to get the stuff in to town until either wednesday or friday. I garante all of you with orders this is not because of lack of supplies, it is due to lack of time

I hope you are all willing to be patient In this process, If not please send me a private message canceling your order (But dont do that please :))
    FrozenForger likes this.
  6. Paid - Res 3118, inside the building with lots of chest (left entrance building of res spawn) there will be a dc with ur name on it to pack the stuff
  7. still waiting for my dc of nether bricks..
  8. I pretty much always have a netherbrick buy chest setup at either 3881, 3765, or 3879. Paying 128r per stack.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Deathtomb8953
    4 dc
    smp9 - no.18313 in supplier room

tell me when to pay
  10. PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Maximum of 1 double chest for now
  12. Here is the plan:
    Tomorrow I will arrive home at either 4:30 or 6:00 EST, as soon as I get home me and my crew (funkyfalcon34 and uglydragon) will get to work transporting it back to town. I'd say that this should not take more than 2 hours so orders should be filled by 8:00 EST

Payments are now EXPECTED, and you will not receive your nether brick until I have received payment
    Southpark and Frozen will be the first to get their orders :)
    FrozenForger and southpark347 like this.
  13. I would like to place an order :) No rush my good sir :)
  14. Could you please put it in the format please :) just wanna make sure you are serious about your order

I will be sending out Pm's to those who have not paid yet :)
  15. I hve pay (smp4 res 9304)
  16. crossbones
    1 double chest
    15195 smp7

I have also paid you before hand (wasn't sure if that's what I was supposed to do.) Tell me if you can't do it.
  17. I think you should charge more for your time. I'm always interested in receiving nether brick at /v 405.
  18. Nether Brick sales are now closed, If you have not paid by now, your order is invalid. No more further orders will be accepted.

Feel free to suggest my next sale :D
  19. Sponge! Muhahahahahahaha!!