[Selling] Double Chests full of stuff

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by sgx2000, Aug 11, 2012.

1. well you have to tell me when you are planning to pick it up

i have more, so everyone will get their chance
  2. I still have Glass Blocks, Bone Meal, and Stone Bricks so if you want some come to 18648 or message me on here with when you're able to pick them up. i'm trying to get rid of these today, not because of the money but because i'm gonna tear down this res and all these chests are on this res.
  3. Well I'm really busy now, and the next few days, so in a week? If you could please hold them for me on a different res, I would be so grateful to offer some extra pay. Please consider this,
    - Maddy.
  4. This is what I currently have that I'm trying to sell:

2 Double Chests of Stone Brick
    1 Double Chest of Bone Meal

let me know if you're interested
  5. You never really finished filling my chests as you said you would. Dont bother. I wont be dealing with you again.
  6. What else was needed? I'm sorry, it's hard to keep track of things sometimes. It's not like you pre-paid, you just setup chests and asked me to fill them. Don't get upset, if I have the items then you can have em.
  7. i wanted to buy a double chest of stone bricks? should i do this?!
  8. i looked back through my notes and he asked for two double chests of stone bricks and two double chests of glass... and this was during the time when the furnaces were broke so i sold em all i had and then a week went by and i forgot about the rest. these were just chests setup to buy at his res though, not like he paid me and i didn't give him the product.
  9. Agreed! Good Service! Got my bless! :)
  10. Umad bro