Selling Castles or mansions....in the wild?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by NUBlackshirts27, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Price will be decided on how big the castle is....on all servers expect smp2 have my own materials, i make my very own castle or could make it to your specifications. Disliking something i guess i could revamp it.
  2. There is an institution called "Freedom of contract." That means that you have general freedom to choose with whom to contract, whether to contract or not and on which terms to contract - as long as you are not violating binding (prohibitive) rules.
    This is part of the more general notion of freedom of action: every person has inalienable right to (personal) development - to do whatever she or he deems appropriate as long as it is not offending against (constitutional) law and order nor against public policy.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    --Benjamin Franklin

3. so say id like to contract a keep wall to a slightly smaller degree then this:
    another_minecraft_project_by_sirjenkins-d46u9o8.jpg

what kind of prices would i be looking at?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. im mostly trying to get a clearer picture for what costs what because im not entirely sure what i want yet. perhaps a broad price list (like so and so amount of blocks costs this, and things that would make it much more expensive.) kind of like how a mechanic will give you price ranges of services.
  5. Well since it i supply my own blocks,its blocks, hours on project and maybe a small fee for other...Im not exactly sure how many blocks this would be...if it is a mixture of stone brick cobblestone or stone but i could definitely build this for you
  6. These look amazing... Nice job, might be buying one.
    NUBlackshirts27 likes this.
  7. I want to buy one too for free. :D
  8. Wow those all look pretty cool. Do you have screenshots in a default/faithful texture pack? I'd like to see how they look then.
  9. Yea i could post them soon...right now i am working on a castle project for someone so...
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  10. Above me is the default texture pack...more is too be added where u see blank spots im About 50 % done
    creepincreepers7 and jacob5089 like this.
  11. This is amazing.
  12. Guys im moving this to another thread so contact me on it if your interested!
  13. Um... :confused:
  14. From the mob spawner guide.
    When I tried to apply it to the castle selling I came up with this:

Selling the location to a already built castle in the wild is a different thing than selling your service as a builder to people.
    Let's say I want to have a nice castle at my wild location. I hire someone to build that thing because I saw the person's prior builds and we agree on the kind of castle and conditions. For example via PM on the forum which each party can document.
    Then the castle gets build and everyone is happy.