[Selling] Bulk Enchanted Books

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Robbi_J, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hey Stew,

Order is ready for pickup at 18734 books.

Total is 23490r. THANKS AGAIN!!!
    AmusedStew likes this.
  2. You still doing this? 1.9 killed my inventory and I need to make a LOT of gear. :)
  3. Yessir. Still need to add the 1.9 books, that'll be approx 1 more week but I am able to provide all others right now
  4. Kk I got the 1.9 books I will put my order in when I get home later. Its probably going to be 100k+ just as a warning lol.
    Robbi_J likes this.
  5. so im home robbi and I am very sorry but after re-assessing the market post- 1.9.4 I don't think I'm going to be selling OP gear anymore. I will still buy from you now and then if you stick around and provide this service but before I was making a killing off of sitting at the gold farm and now I would be more wasting my time than anything. I am pretty sure I could make more money now just mining than selling god gear :( I am going to place an order but its probably not going to be as large as I had expected earlier. Thank you again though for this amazing service :D
  6. Submitted another order. Thanks!
  7. Thanks Stew, Ill be finishing Gawas (not small by any means!) order tomorrow during the day, should have yours ready shortly afterwards!
    AmusedStew likes this.
  8. Just wondering on my order, havent heard anything from you :p.

Thanks!
    Gawadrolt likes this.