(SELLING) any enchanted swords and shovels on request

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mysterymage, Dec 6, 2012.

1. EDIT i may take up two weeks for some orders if it has effi v or looting III i got the 2 shovels for u tho jrlizard
  2. How much would a Looting III sword cost?
  3. EDIT having some glitches with my computers monitor and it will be a week or so til the new 1 comes srry for the incon
  4. Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire thing II and Looting III sword 1.3k
  5. gonna be more that 1.3k i got a request for a looting III sharpness v for 2k
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. I can pay like 2 or 3k or whatever for a Looting III.. I dont need anything else on it
  7. Ok as soon as my new screen come so I can get on my computer I'll start to get all the stuff I owe people
  8. I will order a unb IV, eff III diamond shovel
    diamond sword with looting and fire aspect
    diamond shovel eff IV, (as many as you have)
    diamond shovels with unb and eff...
  9. Even though that's the best sword possible, whenever you go to repair it, it's going to cost like 39 exp.
  10. there is no unbreaking IV it only goes to III
  11. i will have a silk touch shovel eff. 2 or 3 and unbreaking III please
  12. Im not gonna beable to do any orders til my new screen is in so expect a long delay when ordering!
  13. My good friend, i would love to receive a looting 3 sword with the high smite. i lost my other one due to...technical difficulties.....i will pay the big bucks :)
  14. Your not gonna get it for a while because, first I need my new computer screen (it was delayed cause of the holidays buy should be here in 1-2 days) second I need to fill up all the other orders, but maybe just maybe when I'm done I can get u the sword. But next time this happens I'm not