[Selling] 73dcs of guard farm drops

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gawadrolt, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I'm now selling(instead of auctioning) 73dcs of guard farm drops. If you want all the snazzy font and excitement of the auction: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-73dcs-guardian-galore.55319/

there you go lol. It's 2dcs of sea lanterns 41 dcs of prismarine shards and 30 dcs of fish.

This sell thread is going to be a little different. I want 300k for these items but at exactly 24 hours from the posting of this thread I will sell these items to the best offer I receive. If you want to buy it outright without waiting, offer 300k. Simple enough I think.

As soon as I confirm payment I will put an access sign on the 2 dcs of sea lanterns and will message you in a PM on the forums and will see if I can't find you in game.

This is a lot of stuff to move and thanks to the way I have it set up, access signs would require me moving about half of it. So, it would be much easier for me(and honestly I think for you too) if we were both on so I can break the chests as you store the items in your vault and move them. I am willing to spend as much time as it takes and will be flexible in the transport of the items as... well its a lot. If you have other ideas on how to transport these items I'm open to suggestions and will even offer to move some myself with my 8 vault pages. I'm not too enthusiastic about moving all 73dcs for like the fifth time though lol.

The minimum I will take is 200k
  2. Bump less than 5 hours
  3. Bump one hour left. It could be yours for just 200k
  4. ill do 200k for it all