[Selling] 6 Stacks of Diamond Blocks!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I am selling 6 5 stacks of diamond blocks. You can buy all 6 stacks for 155,520k or one stack for 25,920k or anything in between. Let me know via this thread or PM and I will get you what you want ;)

2012-06-07_08.52.14.png
  2. Its getting a little weird with how many diamonds people have out of nowhere...
    Chascarrillo, Manglex, Dubzy1 and 2 others like this.
  3. I did not get these out of nowhere. I have been keeping diamonds for a while and I have decide to sell them off.
    PThagaard likes this.
  4. UPDATE: 1 stack sold
  5. There has been a hack going around. Hopefully it's covered in the next bukkit patch.
  6. Hack? :eek:
  7. ...
    Explain
  8. Hack? I have been saving these for a while so I could sell them in bulk.
  9. I would explain more but I want to keep the honest man, honest, and 'leave the door locked'. I'm not accusing you of anything BTW, Bob. ^_^ Just saying.
  10. Hey the moderators have the full right to look at my logs I don't care because I know that I have obtained these legit.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  11. I agree... Someone just visited my shop last night and sold me 46 stacks of diamonds like it was nothing :eek:
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  12. Wow thats a lot of dimond I would like some but I dont think I have enough money :(.
  13. Guys, I can assure you these amount of diamonds can be obtained legit, I myself have dug out over 15 stacks of diamonds from digging just 10k blocks.
  14. report it to shaunwhite - he's very good at handling these things.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  15. ill buy some :p
    Cypher_Rahl and Dubzy1 like this.
  16. and yes there is a glitch on how to get heaps of diamonds, a person came on saying, "who wants to know a diamond glitch? i know it and its awesome"!
  17. There's just trying to get you to do something, All exploits are fixed in CraftBukkit.
  18. 46 stacks?!?! WHA??
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  19. Someone just bought 53 stacks of diamonds from me :p
  20. Lemme point this out, Bob aint hacking, he are reselling the diamonds he bought from others, stop acusing people without knowlegde thats pretty lame
    Manglex and BobTheTomato9798 like this.