(selling) 4 cave spider spawners coords.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Hahaha Nice! So thats 10k each??
  2. If you want, If you guys was gonna be patient then I'd buy it on me and just share with y'all but August 5th is when I return. If y'all paid 15k each and I pay you 5k each later for everyone and you guys get early access
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  3. Ill wait LOL
  4. sorry guys im soo late i didnt even get these notifications lol but pm me and ill let you know what to do.
  5. This is the picture of the spawners the 4th spawner is seen on the far right but it can be activated with the rest.
    http://imgur.com/5ND4U
  6. I want it too xD so all four of us or is that too many people?
  7. if you four pay and agree to it i will give you the coords to it
  8. I ll have to check with coffee and redwing LOL
  9. BTW there is a way to set up a grinder WITHOUT a crusher. And it works better
  10. Um yeah but u will be using many swords.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. One cobble sword isnt bad.
  12. But same, i can make a crusher. But ill improvise. Om not really sure HOW to make one xD
  13. Equinox, Terry, and coffee, y'all fine with waiting till August 5th to get? If your impatient just split my 7.5k amongst yerselves and pay so I pay you when I get back. (Not paying full 30k if y'all won't wait, although it's good if you want to get a jump on grinding)
  14. Its only 5 days , im fine. But maybe Us three paty 10k now and then you pat us later so we can start making the grinder, as you said.
    @coffe @terry, consider getting supporter so you can hide from live map. Just a suggestion.
  15. Whenever you guys are ready ill be patient :)