[Seeking] Wasteland End Locations

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheDarkAngel7, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Hey fellas, the Title pretty much says it. I'm seeking the end locations of the new wastelands. I know I could use eyes of ender but if anyone knows where the portals are in the wastelands, this would be the place to post the locations.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Haven't even been to the end yet. No idea where but I'll look forward to seeing the location once people throw down some numbers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I found the end portal in the SMP1 wastelands! The co-ordinates are 3648, -2832 [Edit: to an entrance]. I can take you if you want to go straight to the entrance I found. It's already been hollowed out [Edit: the stronghold] and the dragon killed, but it's The End nonetheless :).
  4. I've added a trail so it's easier to get there. From the wastelands, if you take the North East spawn, and the south side of that spawn, I've put up a sign and the trail takes you straight to the entrance, it's about 1200 blocks away. Hope it doesn't go against any rules.
  5. I can lead you to the portal on Smp7, head due west from the NE outpost. Entrance is marked on top of a snowy mountain.
    Equinox_Boss, Daynsyy and Eviltoade like this.
  6. -6493 -4799 smp5
    Wanderton, Equinox_Boss and Daynsyy like this.
  7. Daynsyy pretty much covered the one on smp1! I think there may be another one pretty close too but I cant remember.